The Tim Treubig Line
Ive been thinking about this and I think that the spread should be close but since we dont kick field goals I think the spread is as this:
This is what I chose to look at while figuring this out:
1) No Field Goals… if we are doing to do field goals then it is different
2) Tom Cinelli is REALLY FUCkING PUMPED for this.. haha
3) Rob will be sober
4) Bubba isn’t playing so you don’t have a kamikazee out there unless Uncle Neil lives up to his reputation
5)My brothers weighs 130lbs
6) Rob was the #1 pick therefore he IS THE BEST player in our crew
7) John has increased his endorsement deals since the draft
8) Heller’s Shoulder is still a factor but hes 7 inches taller than anyone else on The Dynasty
9) Where will BC’s head be at…. Thursday Night Beer Pong or Turkey Bowl
10) Walter & Tom Hind haven’t ran for about 6 months but still Tom hasn’t ran when he was in school anyway b/c he was a goalie so Idk how much that will effect
11) Rob has been chasing black guys for over a year now so that decreases his 40 about 2 seconds
12) I can’t even remember the last time Doo Doo has ran or not smoked a cigarette so he has a good chance of losing his breath after the kickoff… but on the other hand he can kill some people too
13) Rob is nervous about being the #1 pick… A LOTTTT OF PRESSURE.. ALL THE PRESSURE.. HES THE BEST PLAYER IN OUR CREW THAT MEANS
14) Charlie Spahr may be sober also, not sure of his work schedule.. SO THAT IS TWO SOBER PEOPLE FOR THE DYNASTY
15) Carrabballo hasn’t grown since the 4th grade but I timed him in the 40 the other weekend and he ran an impressive 3.7 40… thats pretty good
16) Daro… all I know is that he was pretty good at Halo back in the day
17) Since I will be going out with Walter and no girlfriend to care for throughout the night.. I will be blacked out and 98% sure that I will throw up during pre game
18) The Dynasty has an official doctor on the team… The Franchise dont, they have a volunteer Fireman though
19) The Franchise will have atleast 2 sober people which is HUGE; therefore my spread for the game is:
The Dynasty +10
EVERYONE HAS TO PAY $5 UNLESS THEY CANT PLAY… SIMPLE AS THAT.. ITS $5 SO IF YOU COMPLAIN THATS FUCKEN TERRIBLE.. GO SHOOT YOURSELF
Comments Off on The Tim Treubig Line
Turkey Bowl 2006 is Almost Upon Us!
Only 4 days and counting until the 5th Annual Turkey Bowl is upon us. Teams are picked .. jerseys are being made .. trophies are at the ready, Thursday hell will be unleashed. NO line has been set on the game yet but it will sure be a tough game. The teams are as Follows:
On the Dynasty we have:
Adam “The Answer” Kruger #5 < --Captain Timmy Treubig #22 John "The Fridge" Cinelli #56 Brian "Tres" Cinelli #3 Greg "The Shark" Daro #21 Matt "Squared" Williams #37 Chris "Spyder" Caraballo #23 Dennis "Buck 60" Treubig #4
And On the opposing team The Franchise we have:
Tommy “The Arm” Cinelli #22 < --Captain Ryan "Tall Mother Fucker" Heller #88 Robert "I always wear the Dunn Jersey" Romano #66 Walter "beans" Celinski #40 Charlie "Can we take a cigarette break yet?" Spahr #8 Neil "unkie" Cinelli Tom "The Sleeper" Hizzo Doo Doo "doo doo" Ryan
Both teams look fierce. This looks like its going to be a game for the ages people. Stay tuned for the Pre-Game SMACK TALK and the video of the draft.
Comments Off on Turkey Bowl 2006 is Almost Upon Us!
Countdown till Thursday
First off all NEW stats are updated and posted in the Nutty Irishman Beer Pong Stat Section of this site. Check out the new stats because there has been a ton of movement at the top. With new teams showing up from both Hofstra and Bayshore the locals are getting a great dose of competition. Two out of the Last Three weeks Champions of the night have been from outside the Local Farmingdale Nutty Crew.
This week another team was crowned champions of the night and now have a huge cross-hair on there back for this upcoming Thursday. The team is “Slippery Fetus” who placed second last year at the World Series of Beer Pong. Check the recap video of the last game and see Slippery Fetus get there first Championship in only two weeks of coming down:
Come down this Thursday to see if Slippery Fetus will be the first team to win two in a row or cheer for the team that strips it from them.
Comments Off on Countdown till Thursday
Another Thursday .. Another Surprise
After hosting a NIBP record amount of team .. 32 .. the night turned out to be one we would never forget (at least until this upcoming Thursday). Where a team came out of no where for ONE week and ONE week only to garuntee victory and come through. Team “Spaghetti and Meatball” was that team with the cocky confidence and the game to back it up.
They ran through there opponents like it was nothing and only having one game where it came down to 1-1. After that it was smooth sailing for John Cinelli and Ryan Heller who captured the NIBP crown for the night and $140 a piece to spend on hookers and booze (or at least that is what they said they were going to do).
All in all a crazy fuckin’ night at the Nutty Irishman Farmingdale and another Beer Pong Tournament in the books as we near the Nutty Irishman Bayshore World Series of Beer Pong Satellite teams are getting hungrier to head to Las Vegas, NV and a chance at $20,000. We had an appearance from the Second Place team from the last years WSOBP last Thursday and they more then likely will be down there this week. So head down to the Nutty Irishman Farmingdale this week, Hey you could win some money!
Here is the highlight clip of the Final game of last Thursday Night: